January 1 - Happy New Year
January 1 - Christmas Break
January 2 - Christmas Break
January 3 - Christmas Break
January 4 - Christmas Break
January 5 - Christmas Break
January 6 - Resumption of Classes
January 7 - Groundbreaking Ceremony
January 15 - Soft Opening of Galileo Enrichment Learning Program
January 17 - 3rd Quarter PTC
January 24 - Photoshoot for Spectacle
January 29 - General Rehearsal for Spectacle
January 30 - General Rehearsal for Spectacle
January 31 - Spectacle 2014
February 1 - Spectacle 2014, SM Masinag Cinema 2
February 8 - Grand Opening Galileo - Village East
March 1 - Family Day at Village East Covered Court
March 10 - Final Exams of Senior Kinder
March 11 - Final Exams of Senior Kinder March 11 - Final Exams of Junior Kinder and Grade 1 - 5
March 12 - Final Exams of Senior Kinder March 12 - Final Exams of Junior Kinder and Grade 1 - 5
March 13 - Final Exams of Junior Kinder and Grade 1 - 5
March 15 - Day Camp of Grade 1 - 5
March 17 - Pajama Party Pre-K and Kindergarten Level
March 18 - Homeroom Recognition of Grades 1 -5
March 20 - Moving Up of Pre-K
March 28 - Commencement and Recognition Day of Senior Kinder
November 1 - All Saints Day
November 2 - All Souls Day
November 5 - Classes will resume
November 22 - Second PTC 1:00PM - 4:00PM
November 22 - DAMCI Basketball Cup (Parents VS Celebs) 3:00PM
November 25 - Educational Field Trip
November 26 - NO CLASSES
November 27 - Book Fair 8:00AM - 4:00PM
November 28 - Book Fair 8:00AM - 4:00PM November 28 - Parent-Child Bonding: Seminar Forum for Parents at 12:30PM with guest speaker, Dr. Jocelyn Eusebio Storytelling 1:00PM
November 30 - Bonifacio Day
December 25 - Christmas Day
December 31 - Rizal Day
January - Happy New Year!
6th Family Day
DAMCI Ground Breaking Ceremony
DAMCI relives Broadway
Galileo Village East
Happy Teacher's Day
- 1. Accomplish the application form completely and accurately.
- 2. Present the accomplished form and latest report card to the admission’s office.
- 3. Secure the payment slip for assessment test and pay Php 300.00 at the accounting office.
- 4. Proceed to the admission’s officer for testing schedule and permit.
- 5. Present the testing permit on the assessment date. Applicant should come on time.
- 6. Schedule of the release of assessment results will be announced by the examiner.
- 7. Applicants who will pass the assessment test must pay the reservation fee of Php 2,000 to be assured of a slot. This is not refundable but deductible from the tuition upon enrollment.
Inquire at 655-5551 / 655-5551 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org